Lucy & Clara!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt.

With a little guidance Lucy was able to collect a few eggs. She had no idea why she was doing it! Mom and Dad had a lot of fun watching her, though!











































































































Lucy, Harper and Owen at the end of the hunt. Everyone is still confused.

















Curious and cautious.

















Very interested in the eggs now that she knows there's candy inside.

















Time to go home.


Posted by San I Dave I Lucy I Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (29)
    • ►  March (29)
  • ►  2013 (19)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2012 (62)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2011 (83)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • Easter Egg Hunt.
      • Best Friends.
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (68)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
San I Dave I Lucy I Clara
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.